What would your Company gain by giving a Charitable Donation to The REEA Foundation?
- This applies to QSE’s (Qualifying Small Enterprises) with an annual turnover in the range R5 – R35 million.
- Donate up to 1% - 2% of your annual after-tax profit and we will provide you with the necessary certification for Tax and BBBEE.
- An official CSI Letter with our Registration Details and PDI Statistics, which is worth up to 25 Corporate Social Investment points when you donate to us.
- A Section 18A certificate; which makes your donation of up to 10% of your company’s taxable income, deductible for Income Tax purposes.
- More than 75% of our beneficiaries are Previously Disadvantaged Individuals; which means that in terms of BBBEE requirements your donation can be used to raise your BBBEE Scorecard Level.
- You will be helping to sustain the 40 Residents of the REEA Foundation’s Hostel in York Avenue, Craighall Park.
- Visit the REEA Reader Bookshop, open Mon – Sat 9:30 – 1:00, or by arrangement. Over 10 000 books on sale at minimal prices, and we thank you for your donations.
- Now visit Rambling Rose Charity Shoppe, full of the most amazing 'stuff'and open daily from 9:00 - 12:30.
- Paul’s Furniture Restoration and Cedric’s Car Wash also operate on the premises.